Minimizing Decision Fatiguefleeting
- External reference: https://earnestlife.libsyn.com/65-minimizing-decision-fatigue
decision hygiene, also makes me think of comment prendre de meilleures décisions et être plus créatif where Olivier Sibony realizes that we take a lot of decisions, there is research on the matter, conclusions say we are not good at taking them and we still act as if we were good at it.
she suggest to deal with decision fatigue with
- routines, (see power of habit),
- see gtd and the idea of cruise control and the weekly review that helps taking advantage of situations not in decision fatigue to create a plan to help situations in decision fatigue.
- short task lists
- see gtd that advises less than 25 tasks per list
- and the maybe list to store the extra ones,
- and the weekly review to keep those fresh,