In gtd, where you store stuff you thing you won’t tackle during the next few weeks.
You should not have more than about 30 active actions at the same time, or else your brain will feel demotivated and you will fall of the wagon. Take advantage of the weekly review to find out what you are really doing and what you really should do. The rest goes to the maybe list.
It is a precious feature enabling your brain to stop thinking about those (because they are in the trusted system) and still will be able to consider getting them out of the list during the weekly review.
Notes linking here
- 3D print maybe list
- clk maybe list
- DIY maybe list
- gtd in 5 steps
- if you are not committed, don’t put the task if your gtd system
- Il y a deux dimensions de maybe
- interesting projects/maybe list
- maybe list helps make ideas grow
- maybe list review in three steps
- suspendre son jugement
- why is it hard to let go?