Power of Habitfleeting
- External reference:
- External reference: https://gettingthingsdone.com/2015/06/podcast-05-gtd-and-daily-habits/
The idea is that an habit is then you start deciding doing something and after some time you do the thing without making the decision. Your cognition load is reduced and you can focus on the task at hand.
Think about when you brush your teeth. You don’t think about it, you just do it.
Notes linking here
- 7 habits of highly effective people
- fall of the wagon
- garde tous les tickets de caisse pour créer une habitude
- gtd in 5 steps
- inbox zero
- inégalité dans les couples hétérosexuels, charge mentale et gtd (blog)
- Stick With It — The Science of Behavior Change
- why do people keep using bad tools?