- Référence externe : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_provider
An identity provider (abbreviated IdP or IDP) is a system entity that creates, maintains, and manages identity information for principals and also provides authentication services to relying applications within a federation or distributed network.
Notes pointant ici
- Claim-based identities in multitenant apps
- make sense of keycloak, openid connect, oauth 2.0, jwt, jws (blog)
- trying authenticating to keycloak using google as Identity Provider
- using google as identity provider is not doing SSO