Feynman Learning Techniquefleeting
- External reference: https://sketchplanations.com/feynman-learning-technique
- Spend time writing about a topic as if explaining it to someone.
- Then practice explaining it, speaking and drawing as if you were a teacher at the front of the class. You may figure out some other aspect wasn’t as clear as you thought and need to look into something.
- Refine any gaps you reveal until you can share the topic fluently and clearly.
- Then, simplify your language by replacing complex words and ideas with simpler ones and considering analogies to help people relate.