tl;dr: the posts are here.
My name is Samuel Loury (and my pseudonym is Konubinix). I am a software developer residing near Lyon, in France. I have been developing software professionally since 2010 and graduated from the engineers’ school ENSIMAG in 2010, with a specialization in virtual reality and image processing.
I like using my knowledge to solve real life problems.
In case you are interested, here is my CV/resume.
About this blog
I love learning new things and sharing what I know, resulting in several passionate discussions with my friends, I decided to start this blog to share my arguments and opinions.
I try to mostly write in English, but I will most likely write several stuffs in French also in here.
I also share my random thoughts and ideas in my braindump.
Most of all, I want my tools to be malleable, while still being good at what they do.
- editor: emacs
- Linux distro: debian testing (but considering moving to nixos)
- windows manager: awesome wm
- file system: ipfs,
- programming language: I don’t have a favorite language. I try to be pragmatic and use a language suited for the problem I tend to solve. Over the years, To be honest, it mostly lead me to use python, and sometimes C++ for cpu intensive programs. Now, I’m slowly learning rust and golang go.
My public key
My public key is available on https://keyserver.ubuntu.com..
Notes linking here
- how I organize my static files with IPFS and org-roam (braindump)
- partage de connaissances (braindump)