Why Does My Model Shiftfleeting
tag: learning 3D printing While trying to print the cœurs connectés, I had a hard time having the basement.
It is strange, as the model is quite simple.
The possible reasons that come to mind.
- I changed one fan: possibly bad cooling? The probe appears to say that the temperature is stable
- Bed badly leveled, Hard to say if it correctly leveled, as leveling the bed is in general quite subjective. It appears fine to me..
- something with the rod?
- something with the belt? Pinching with the fingers. It does bot appears too tensed or too loose. Visual control shows no issue with the material itself.
- printing too fast (60 mm.s-1) Printed with 30 mm.s-1 -> fixed it!
- Something with the axes that need lubricating? Added lubricant -> no change
- Something strange in the generated gcode The preview of cura does not show anomalies. Trying with the suction cup hook that worked earlier
- I’m using a new filament, something with the filament? I tried with an old filament that never showed this issue -> no change
The culprit appeared to be the print speed. I know remember that in my attempt to fix the warping issue, I increased the speed to have faster results…
Notes linking here
- IOT heart (blog)