- External reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimisation_(psychology)
Minimisation or minimization is a type of deception involving denial coupled with rationalisation/rationalization in situations where complete denial is implausible. It is the opposite of exaggeration. Minimisation, or downplaying the significance of an event or emotion, is a common strategy in dealing with feelings of guilt.
Une des techniques de réduction de la dissonance cognitive.
Notes linking here
- ben, c’est un peu normal
- confuse doing one’s best and reach one’s goals/making an error
- emacs vs vim
- is not doing vs not having to do
- several interface for several usages
- should I be a team player or a goal player?
- supporter les gens butés
- syndrome du technical product owner