- Référence externe : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOLID
SOLID ideas are
- The Single-responsibility principle: “There should never be more than one reason for a class to change." In other words, every class should have only one responsibility.
- The Open–closed principle: “Software entities … should be open for extension, but closed for modification."
- The Liskov substitution principle: “Functions that use pointers or references to base classes must be able to use objects of derived classes without knowing it." See also design by contract.
- The Interface segregation principle: “Clients should not be forced to depend upon interfaces that they do not use."
- The Dependency inversion principle: “Depend upon abstractions, [not] concretions."