- External reference: https://thedecisionlab.com/reference-guide/management/east-framework
- External reference: https://claremontcomms.com/2019/09/east-the-four-things-you-need-to-know-about-behavioural-insights/
The expected properties of a nudge.
Easy, Attractive, Social and Timely (EAST)
people typically enjoy being part of groups. Furthermore, being part of a group used to be necessary for survival
correct timing when implementing policy can be very important for public perception
Notes linking here
- deal with invisible problems
- EAT model
- example of situation with a EAST CKMS
- example of situation with a not EAST CKMS
- five minutes rule
- how I organize my static files with IPFS and org-roam
- how to get your man to piss more accurately?
- how to make multi criteria choices?
- semi automated system
- start automations by manually doing