Mentionned in gtd, supposedly the region of the brain that controls the associations of ideas.
gtd is about creating a trusted system that allow you to relax and forget things (because you trust the system for showing them to you at the right time). It still relies on the power of the brain to find associations when given the right stimuli.
Notes linking here
- biais de confirmation
- definition of done
- gtd and reticular system vs availability in cognitive psychology
- guided serendipity
- interview with stoic army by the creative stoic podcast
- learn to forget
- my take on gtd goal
- Remembrance Agent: A continuously running automated information retrieval system
- second brain and reticular system
- visualisation by Se Sentir Bien
- you will fail if you do that
- zettelkasten and reticular system