- External reference: https://racichart.org/the-raci-model/
- R = Responsible = The person who performs the work. There must be one “R” on every row, no more and no less. “R” is the only letter that must appear in each row.
- A = Accountable = The person ultimately accountable for the work or decision being made. Use this letter where appropriate, but not to excess – only when a key decision or task is at hand. There can be from zero to one “A’s” in each row, but no more than one.
- C = Consulted = Anyone who must be consulted with prior to a decision being made and/or the task being completed. There can be as many “C’s” as are appropriate in each row.
- I = Informed = Anyone who must be informed when a decision is made or work is completed. There can be as many “I’s” as are appropriate in each row.