- External reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_efficiency
Pareto efficiency or Pareto optimality is a situation where no individual or preference criterion can be made better off without making at least one individual or preference criterion worse off.
The Pareto front (also called Pareto frontier or Pareto set) is the set of all Pareto efficient situations.
Pareto optimal or Pareto efficient if no change could lead to improved satisfaction for some agent without some other agent losing or, equivalently, if there is no scope for further Pareto improvement.
Pareto improvement is a new situation where some agents will gain, and no agents will lose.
Pareto dominated if there exists a possible Pareto improvement.
Notes linking here
- beurre et argent du beurre
- how to make multi criteria choices?
- how to run tests about tezos?
- mediating assessment protocol
- why not saying feel confident doing what you are doing then?