I kind of am very proud of my stack. The whole thing run on 3 raspberry pi 3B+ and an old laptop (bought in 2008).
- orchestration with nomad,
- file system with ipfs,
- clustering of ipfs with ipfscontroller (how I organize my static files with IPFS and org-roam, how do I store my files?),
- RPO : 4 hours (thanks to regular backups)
- my scripts that import important data trigger a backup on the fly, so the RPO for those data is reduced to the time of the backup, about 10 minutes per GB.
- RTO : half a day, see ma stack permet une disponibilité moyenne,
- using manual chaos monkey,
- unplugging from time to time a hard drive and erasing all of its content to simulate a need for changing one,
- getting one raspberry pi out of the network for some time and resetting it to simulate a need for changing one
Notes linking here
- configuration d’exporter prometheus
- how I organize my static files with IPFS and org-roam
- ma stack permet une disponibilité moyenne
- trying to setup retropie to play snes