Mind Like Waterfleeting
- External reference: https://medium.com/mailbutlerhq/mind-like-water-with-gtd-an-interview-with-david-allen-df7c2e08b17d
The idea of having your mind clear enough. You don’t overreact, or you don’t underreact. That’s the most productive state.
Like when your head is itching, you cannot but thinking about that, you becomes angry, stressed and not focused. A clear mind is the opposite.
Notes linking here
- a second brain is about allowing oneself to forget
- be clear about your non commitments
- Getting Things Done
- gtd and holacracy
- handle other people expectations
- learn to forget
- mental state separation principle
- mind sweep
- use the gtd system to find out what are your options