GNU General Public License Version 3fleeting
- Référence externe : https://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html
,* The Foundations of the GPL
Nobody should be restricted by the software they use. There are four freedoms that every user should have:
- the freedom to use the software for any purpose,
- the freedom to change the software to suit your needs,
- the freedom to share the software with your friends and neighbors, and
- the freedom to share the changes you make.
When a program offers users all of these freedoms, we call it free software.