- Référence externe : https://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
- Référence externe : https://georgestocker.com/2020/03/04/please-stop-recommending-git-flow/
- Référence externe : https://www.gitkraken.com/blog/gitflow
release branch helps isolate the development of an upcoming version and the current release.
If your team is small (under 10 people), gitflow puts too much ceremony and overhead into your work
Feature branches typically exist in developer repos only, not in origin
Notes pointant ici
- does git flow prevent using continuous delivery?
- pragmatic git workflow (blog)
- trunk based development vs gitflow