It could be seen as a merkle tree, with an added notion of commits and tags and branches.
Notes linking here
- cli, plomberie et porcelaine
- clk parameters
- configure git to use ssh when using https url
- From a useless Git Diff to a useful one (Example)
- get rid of some file from git history (blog)
- git commit
- git fixup and interactive rebase
- git gc: error: Could not read 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
- git hash algorithm analysis
- git history should tell a story. Really?
- git replace
- git show of a merge commit
- git show origin of line
- git submodules are not that bad
- git tree
- git vs blockchain vs merkle tree
- how to fix git error broken link from tree to tree?
- how to fix Git error: object file is empty?
- semantic versioning and git describe
- snippets to ease code reviews
- why do the same git commits not have the same hash? (blog)
- writing a good commit message is like writing a good zettel