- External reference: https://www.eisenhower.me/eisenhower-matrix/
Prioritizing tasks by urgency and importance results in 4 quadrants with different work strategies
Do first as its tasks are important for your life and career and need to be done today or tomorrow at the latest.
Schedule. Its tasks are important but less urgent. You should list tasks you need to put in your calendar here.
delegate as they are less important to you than others but still pretty urgent.
Don’t Do because it is there to help you sort out things you should not being doing at all
Notes linking here
- appropriately engaged
- articles sur la procrastination
- gtd m’incite à réflechir sur mes engagements
- impulsivité et procrastination
- is merge/pull request a good thing?