Blame the Game, Not the Playersfleeting
- Référence externe :
- Référence externe : https://towardsdatascience.com/blame-the-game-not-the-player-467e33d8044b
One of the key insights from Game Theory is that games can be intentionally designed such that they have ‘good’ equilibria. The field of Mechanism Design (or Inverse Game Theory), which lies within the intersection of Economics and Game Theory, deals with this question
Some games simply have bad outcomes because of the architecture of the game, not because of the players. G
Mechanism Design (or Inverse Game theory) on the other hand helps us re-design these problems such that the Nash equilibrium represents a better outcome for everyone involved.
Notes pointant ici
- cohérence, congruence
- is tdd possible in companies?
- Main Street vs Wall Street : l’Affaire GameStop
- vivre bien, c’est changer les choses ou les accepter
- éduquer les enfants en plus de changer les choses